8.16.2006

So its week 8 at Drexel, which translates to the forever-loved moment during the term where you are forced to observe the grades you have attained in each of your classes. Will you fail? Will you succeed? Do you have butterflies in your chest knowing finals are two weeks away???? Ah, good times. This term has forced me to examine the student I currently am and how much work will be required to accomplish my desires in the coming years. MCATS are a year away and I have a momentous amount of learning to do before I consider myself "prepared" to take the exam. My roommates are taking the MCAT this weekend. They have studied for 7hrs a day over the past 3 months, reviewing two years of bioscience material, and it has paid off. The lest practice exam they took, each of them achieved above a 30, one actually broke a 35. Congrats to all of you.
So in the next year, I will strive to improve my GPA and prepare for this dreaded exam, in hopes to spend another 8 years in school, spending way too much on tuition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home