6.21.2006

The results are in! With great pride, I have achieved my first 4.0 trimester at Drexel. After 10 weeks of upper level science courses, I have found the balance of work and play that will lead to my success in class. In the beginning of the term I was overwhelmed with the level of course work (physics, Ochem, Genetics, psych of Drugs) and how I would find time to study for each class. During the first few weeks I found myself turning to the stress-reducing aspect of playing Mario Cart. During the middle of the term, between physics exams and lab reports, bio pop-quizzes and chem, I lost any hope for moments of relaxation. However, after receiving my grades, I will say the effort was well worth the result. My next challenge is to repeat this performance in the coming term. Another 4.0 would really build my confidence.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

hi this is a test

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home