7.02.2007

new term

My new term of classes has begun...and I'm finally taking a class I am truly interested in 100%...gross anatomy. We will be covering all the systems of the body in detail by the regional approach.
Over the weekend I celebrated my roommates 21st B-day. The 12 of us wend to Triumph, a new microbrewery in Old City on 2nd and Chestnut...I have a new favorite hangout. All Beers on tap are made on site...crisp and refreshing.
The remainder of the weekend was spend watching new movies, including Live Free or Die Hard. As the 4th movie in the Die Hard series I must say it did not have the typical Die Hard feel. The Graphics and action sequences were improved 10 fold from its older films. I believe LFDH will be the movie of the summer...I would defiantly see it again.
Week two will be spent reviewing for my quizes on Friday, with a brief intermission for the 4th, which will be spend on the Parkway with friends. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home