7.23.2007

Moving along

Since my last post, much has occured...

I have discovered some new and exciting places in the city to eat and relax with friends, begun my summer classes at Drexel, and have had time to return home to see some friends from my HS years.
Speaking of new places, I recommend anyone in the Ucity area to try LemonGrass on Lancaster Ave. Its a great local Thi Resteraunt with acceptable prices. Equally relaxing would be spending the evening at Triumph, a local Microbrewery on 2nd and Chestnut...if you're 21 of course. All beers on tap are brewed on site with acceptable prices.

As far as classes are concerned, I am enjoying them thoroughly. Anatomy has proven to be mucho work, requiring hours of studying a night, and the exams are not the easiest I have encountered at Drexel. I assume part of the stress comes from the fact that Bio 480 is a new class, so the prof is using us as her "test subjects". regardless I have learned much about Anatomy and expect to learn more in the coming weeks.

As far as the DWC program, I am glad to say that the Ice Cream socials have been a blast with many freshman students attending and meeting their upcoming classmates.

Till next time...

-A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home